Rules and Regulations of the Promotional Campaign
(hereinafter referred to as: “Campaign”)
- The organiser of the Campaign is IOW TRADE sp. z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Zwoleńska 17, 04-761 Warsaw, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 952-18-73-072, share capital of PLN 50,000.00, National Court Register Number (KRS) 0000033320, District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (hereinafter referred to as: “Organiser”).
- Upon joining the Campaign, the participant should read these Rules and Regulations (hereinafter referred to as: “Rules and Regulations”).
- The participant undertakes to comply with these Rules and Regulations and accepts the content hereof.
- The purpose of the Campaign is to promote the Organiser’s brand and products, and to strengthen its position on the industry market.
- The Organiser shall carry out the Campaign from 1st September 2023 to 30 November 2023 (hereinafter referred to as: “Duration of the Campaign”) in the territory of Poland, which does not exclude the participation of economic operators established outside the territory of Poland.
- Only economic entities, regardless of the legal form of conducting business activity, may participate in the Campaign. In the case of natural persons, they must be adult and have full capacity to perform acts in law (hereinafter jointly referred to as: “Participants” and each individually as: “Participant”); however, employees and representatives of the Organiser, as well as employees and representatives of other entities related to the organisation of the Campaign and their spouses and direct relatives are excluded from participation.
- The campaign require from the participants to have at least 3 invoices over certain value for products from the range of industrial filters. Orders for products offered by the Organiser have to be placed via B2B platform – https://b2b.iowtrade.com
- The Organiser is foreseeing rewards for Participants with invoiced products over total value 1000 EUR net, 2000 EUR net and 3000 EUR net, placed during period of Campaign. Below is the list of rewards with requested value to receive certain reward:
– For invoices over 1000 EUR net – a Multitool set
– For invoices over 2000 EUR net – a 2-in-1 bag
– For invoices over 3000 EUR net – a Bluetooth Speaker
- Once the conditions of the Campaign have been met, one Participant may receive one prize only.
- Participation in the Campaign is voluntary and the prize recipient is entitled to refuse to accept it.
- The location of receipt of prizes is the Organiser’s registered office. With the Participant’s consent, prizes shall be delivered by post or courier. It is possible to deliver a prize to the registered office or place of business of its beneficiary, upon prior agreement.
- Prizes shall be provided only in the form specified in these Rules and Regulations, without the possibility of their replacement or payment of their equivalent in cash.
- In the case of returning the product that was the basis for delivering the prize, the Participant is obliged to return the prize received if, after the return, the volume of the Participant’s purchases does not entitle them to receive the prize. In such a case, the Organiser shall decide on the further disposal of the returned prize.
- Any complaints regarding the manner of conducting the Campaign shall be submitted by the Participants to the Organiser in writing or via electronic mail (e-mail) throughout the Duration of the Campaign, but not later than within 30 days from the expiry of the Duration of the Campaign.
- A complaint should be submitted to the Organiser in writing to the address specified in § 1 section 1 of these Rules and Regulations or via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com and indicate the reason for the complaint and the manner of notification about the settlement of the complaint.
- The complaint shall be considered immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of its receipt by the Organiser. The Participant shall be notified of the settlement of the complaint in the manner specified in the complaint.
- The personal data of the Participants are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- The controller of personal data collected for the purposes of the Campaign (awarding prizes) that may include the first and last name or business name of the business entity is the Organiser. Each Participant shall have the right to access and rectify their data and to request their erasure. Providing data is voluntary, but failure to provide the above-mentioned personal data will prevent the awarding of prizes.
- In all matters not regulated herein, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply.